Digital Marketing Project Manager (Remote)
The primary focus will be to expand the reach of our business, brand, podcast, and online sales.
This is a full-time position that reports directly to our CEO, while also working closely with other key members of the team.
Our Digital Marketing Project Manager will primarily be responsible for:
- Social Media Brand Management: Developing and executing a branding strategy, including creating and/or repurposing engaging content that establishes our presence as an authority
- Social Media Growth: Strategically grow our social media platforms both in customer engagement and number of followers
- Content: Creating, distributing, repurposing and curating engaging content for our audience
- Email List Growth: Strategically grow our email list both in customer conversions (opt-ins, sales etc.) and numbers
- Launches: Designing and executing results-driven, lead-generating, and high-converting social media and email campaigns for launching our SAW membership and signature coaching program GEMS.
- Analytics: Tracking and reporting on social and email list metrics to ensure optimal performance
- Copywriting: Social media and weekly email marketing
- Funnel Management: Setup and testing / tweaking of funnels
- Facebook Ads: Build, manage, and scale Facebook ad campaigns that meet or exceed targets
- Finding and implementing ways to tighten up and improve our current processes
- Research: Staying up to date with the latest digital marketing strategies and bringing informed input to the team
- Client Retention: Supporting our SAW Community Lead to design retention campaigns
Skills & Abilities
You are a strong fit for this position if the statements below are true for you:
- 2+ years experience in social media management
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing, launches, and project management (required)
- Excellent graphic design (Canva) (required)
- WordPress website experience (required)
- Ability to translate metrics into tangible, analytic actions to improve our results (required)
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal (required)
- Excellent copywriting using the power of storytelling (required)
- Skilled at using Clickfunnels/Kartra, Convertkit and similar platforms (desired)
- Knowledge of Facebook ads (desired)
- Born again Christian established in a local church
- Creative, innovative out of the box thinker
- Detail oriented with high standards of quality
- Positive, flexible, and solution oriented
- Professional, coachable, and happy doing high-level projects as well as mundane design tasks
- Committed to continual personal and professional growth
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- You are a thinker and a doer
Full time employee (no contractors); Fully Remote; Nigeria-based
Olawunmi Brigue Consulting Limited is a Transformational Consultancy that specialises in equipping and empowering driven Christian women to thrive spiritually and live joyful, impactful & exceptionally successful lives. We do this through coaching programs, membership communities and online courses.
Founder/CEO: Olawunmi Brigue
LinkedIn: Olawunmi Brigue
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the following via email to email@example.com
2. Cover letter clearly stating how your skills, knowledge and experience (paid and unpaid) match those required as stated in the Job Description and Person Specification. Give examples (where possible) in support of your application (no more that 2 pages of A4)
3. Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type result screenshot
4. A short creative writing to introduce yourself (up to 1300 characters)
5. Answer the following questions:
– Create 2 unique social media posts (each up to 1300 characters) – 1 for SAW, 1 for GEMS – to promote each respective program and encourage a call to action (Learn more about the SAW and GEMS programs at Olawunmibrigue.com).
– If you were hired, what 3 things would you implement to grow our social media platforms/presence and why?
Application Closes 15 April 2021